Tuesday 13 September 2022

Pop Up Chloe Christmas

Today's card is a pop up card that folds flat for posting.  I've added in 2 layers to showcase a couple of the Chloe Christmas images from Amanda Jayne Designs and some dies.  I 'fussy-cut' the images and created the card base using my Silhouette machine and added some grass by making random cuts to create the blades of grass.




I've actually watercoloured 4 of the Chloe images, and I'll share what I've created using the others over the next few days.




Designed for:
Amanda Jayne Designs
Papermill Direct

Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Cows: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness
  • Reds: Festive Berries, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany
  • 'Whites': Hickory Smoke

Card Recipe:

Papermill Direct:
Other:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOVE those cute moos!! xx