Thursday 1 September 2022

It's a Hoot

Holy Macaroni, it's September already. How did that happen?

Although, saying that, despite the sunny weather, I'm still in Festive mode with my Christmas themed crafting!  

At As You Like It Challenge this week we want to know what shape cardbase you prefer.  I have been making a few slimline cards recently but my go-to shape is always a 6" square, mainly becuase it's the shape I have used for many years and I have a huge stash of blanks!  However, for a bit of variation, I've cut my square using a fancy border die so that it has a more interesting edge to it.

Amanda Jayne Designs is our sponsor this week, and I have watercoloured my image as usual using Distress Inks.





Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Owl: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge
  • Background: Tumbled Glass
  • Reds: Candied Apple, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
  • 'Whites': Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

Elaine Stark said...

Very cute. I love the subtle stencil background. Elaine