Thursday 24 November 2022

Happy Christmas Badgers

This fortnight at As You Like It Challenge we want to see your favourite non-traditional Christmas animal.  I absolutely love the little woodland characters by Lee Holland Digis so I've used this Christmas scene with the badger, which is my favourite one to colour!

I've typed, printed and foiled the sentiment, but it has come out a bit patchy. I think I might be running low on printer ink so will have to get a new cartridge, but I love the sparkly effect on the text.  









Designed for:
As You Like It Challenge
Lee Holland
Papermill Direct

Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Badger: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Reds: Candied Apple, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
  • Snow: Speckled Egg
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Isn't he so cute. Elaine

Tami said...

Absolutely love your watercoloring annette as always and love the photo with the paintbrush!

Sarah said...

What a sweet badger. A gorgeous card xx