Thursday 10 November 2022

Pastel Cracker

Our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It Challenge is to use your favourite non-traditional Christmas colours.  My favourite colours for any theme would be pastel pink, blue and purple, so I've combined all three of them to create a Christmas Cracker hexagon shaped gift box which I've cut using my Silhouette. I love the softness of these colours and enjoy the break from traditional red, gold and green.

I've watercoloured an image and matted it onto my favourite Marine Blue card and I've made the base of the cracker using the same card.  I've decorated the cracker with patterned papers which include all three pastel colours, and added a pink organza bow.







Designed for:
As You Like It Challenge
Amanda Jayne Designs
Papermill Direct

Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Bear: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Scarf: Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon
  • Purples: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord
  • Pinks: Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo
  • 'Whites': Hickory Smoke
Card Recipe:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Sherry Rose said...

This is lovely

Elaine Stark said...

Very pretty colours. Elaine