Monday 26 June 2023

Happy Cake Day

Unfortunately I've been offline for a few days with tinterweb issues. It's frustrating how much we rely on our connections in these modern times. I was struggling to deal with work and in order to deal with some work stuff I ended up sat in my car in the carpark of my husband's office just so I could piggy back off their wifi connection for half an hour to upload some files I needed to send before Monday!  Anyway it's all fixed now, so normal service is resumed!

I'm catching up with a few creations and this one is the gorgeous Curvy Girl Baker by Stamping Bella.  As always, she's watercoloured with DI Reinkers and I've added a typed sentiment in some fancy fonts.




Designed for:
Dies to Die For

Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Browns: Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
  • Blues: Prize Ribbon
  • Pinks: Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo
  • Reds: Candied Apple, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
  • 'Whites': Hickory Smoke

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

Papermill Direct:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment: