Thursday 29 June 2023

Just a Note Teddy

This week at As You Like It Challenge we want to know if you prefer patterned papers or plain (which you can ink or emboss yourself). I'm definitely a fan pretty patterned papers, particularly florals, and for today's card I've used some pretty citrus colours to match the colours in my image.




Designed for:
As You Like It Challenge
Amanda Jayne Designs

Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Yellows: Scattered Straw, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

dolcreations said...

Oh my...I just love this card! I love your "pattern" paper! I am heading over to buy this image love it!

Elaine Stark said...

Very cute and pretty. Elaine

Sarah said...

....and another stunner!! I do love Amanda Jaynes papers they are so scrummy! xx