Friday 27 June 2014

A Prickly Situation

Bluebell is out again, this time with her prickly friend. I've also used some Wild Rose Studio papers which set the colour scheme.  It's fairly safe to say that I'm in a purple mood, so if you don't like purples, you'd best look away now!



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
  • Magnolicalicious - Bugs
  • Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
  • Deep Ocean - Favourite colour combo (purple, lilac, white)
  • Bunny Zoe - Layers
  • Papertake Challenge - Sketch #53 (flipped vertically so the text is at the top, 'cos I didn't leave enough room at the bottom!!!)
 
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



12 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a pretty card Annette, beautiful colouring, as ever, and gorgeous papers. We have a member of the Dorset branch of Bluebell's family visiting at the moment, will try to get a snap next time it's grazing with Zhar the crazy arab horse!! xx

Wendy L said...

A gorgeously cute card Netty, I think it's 'cos it is my fave colour. xxx

Squirrel x said...

I like purple, I love your card - so I'm happy! Hugs xx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty gorgeous card Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Mojca said...

oh this looks just wonderful Annette! Have a fun weekend. Hugs! Mojca

Mojca said...

oh this looks just wonderful Annette! Have a fun weekend. Hugs! Mojca

Christine L said...

Beautiful lilac colour scheme and fabulous critter colouring as always hon... love it!

Have a good weekend..
Christine x

Liz McGuire, said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining in the fun at Papertake, Liz x

Laurel Beard said...

This is adorable! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card Annette I LOVE your bow so beautifully tied, hope your having a great weekend hugs me xx

Wishcraft said...

Such a pretty card, and your colouring looks fab! Love it :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Karen said...

This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious and hope to see you again next time!!