Sunday 29 June 2014

Pink Tags

I've got another quick trio of tags to share today, and I'm back to my favourite pink with a dash of white.

Each one is featuring a cute bear and some pretty embossing.






Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
  • Simon's Monday Challenge - Use this more (this die as it makes lovely gift tags which I always neglect to make - I love wrapping presents with paper and pretty ribbons, but then never have any tags to add)
  • Deep Ocean Challenge - Favourite Colour Combo - LOVE pink, pink, pink and white!!
  • Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



11 comments:

Sarah said...

These are so sweet Anette, love the one on the left with his foot up!! xx

The Little Stamper said...

I do love your tags Annette and this bunch are just gorgeous.

Sharon x

Chrissy said...

Super cute tags Annette..gorgeous colouring on Barry..I love the one with his foot hanging out..too cute.

luv CHRISSYxx

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet lovely tags Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Kat W said...

These are just gorgeous! The colours are my fave too and the little Barry images are the perfect topper for the tags. I think the one on the left may be trying to climb out though...!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Christine L said...

These are so cute Annette... a fabulous little set! They'd brighten up any gift methinks..

Christine x

Lorraine said...

These are so cute and a lovely design.
Lorraine x

Lin said...

These are so cute, Netty, love the bears on the embossed tags, especially the one that's trying to get away! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Suzanne C said...

Super sweet! Love the shimmery pink cardstock embossed. So adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Gemma said...

Love your tags Annette they are so sweet.
Gemma xx

Anonymous said...

Aww, these are just so sweet!
Helen x