It is a summery kind of image, and once I'd coloured the mouse and grass, I pulled out some papers to choose what I wanted to use before I coloured the flowers something that might not match. This paper just seemed to match the mouse, and I knew that I had some gold organza ribbon that would match which I teamed with some thin orange ribbon to create a band around the insert panel.
The gold organza was actually from a reel left over from my wedding invitations, so it's probably some of my oldest crafting stash because making my wedding invitations was my very first introduction to card-making nearly 10 years ago!
The new challenge at Top Tip Tuesday is to use 2 or more ribbons, which is covered as I've used 2 different style ribbons, and also created a double bow using a third piece of ribbon.
- Image - Miss Blossom from Whipper Snapper Designs
- Typed Sentiment (Wendy Medium font)
- Colouring - Copics, Sakura Stardust Gel pens.
- White gel pen
- Black glaze pen
- Cardworks Card base
- Papermania Bellisima Paper pad
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Gold Organza Ribbon
- Orange Ribbed Ribbon
- Orange gems
- Glossy Accents
- Stampin' for the weekend - Anything Goes
- Bunny Zoe - Layers
- Penny Black & More - Favourite Stamp (I love this image 'cos it is so summery, which is my favourite season, and the little mouse is so cute and happy with his smiley face)
- Simon's Monday Challenge - Use this more (it is a crime to have not already used this gorgeous organza ribbon)