Wednesday 11 June 2014

Little Gifts

I don't think I've used today's image before.  I found him in my stamp folder, and thought I'd get him inked up as he was looking a bit forgotten!  He's a real sweetie and was actually quite quick to colour, even though I water-coloured him (which takes me far longer than using Copics).

I have tried to keep the colours and layout simple so he may suit a male recipient (or at least a male who doesn't mind cute bunnies - hmmm, I may have missed the point there!)

Anyway, this project is to support the challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge where the theme is L for Little Gifts.  Hopefully a little gift box containing a bunny on a spring will suffice.  'Cos we can never have too many bunnies on a spring now can we.  :0)



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



14 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Personally I think a bunny on a spring would make a fabulous Christmas gift! Another terrific make hun, and yes, this would suit a chap as bunny isn't overly cute. Beautful design and great colourwork. Love it. Hugs xx

Sarah said...

Bunnies on springs sound good to me particularly the little buggers that have now eaten ALL the flower heads in my troughs, I now have rather attractive stalks!! Such a great stamp Annette and he would definitely suit a little lad for Christmas xx

Carol S. said...

I thing your bunny has sprung!! I just have squirrels and foxes, that are very pretty but also a problem sometimes! Great card and I think it suitable for a feller. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lorraine A said...

Bunny in a Box !! how cute is this !!!, love the sparkle Gorgeous card Annette :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Christine L said...

Your card is gorgeous as always Annette... not seen this image before, and you've made a fab job water colouring the image!

Hugs
Christine x

Chrissy said...

Awww..he is adorable Annette..fabulous colouring and love the sparkle..too cute.

luv CHRISSYxx

Dan said...

This is a lovely card Annette and you've painted him beautifully! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Dorte said...

Wonderful colouring of the cute LOTV image, Annette....beautiful shape,
hugs Dorte

aussie aNNie said...

An adorable and cute card, also, I have had to close memories to keep due to a hacker, please re join my blog and new candy...cheers, (Aussie Annie]
aNNie

The Journey is the Start

Wishcraft said...

So sweet! Lovely card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this image is soooo darn cute, love he is a super cute springer too! and I love the colours you have used, hugs me x

BożenA said...

Your cards are so joyful, reminiscent of the wonderful childhood years ... I love to admire your work,
Regards,
Bozena

Lynne K said...

Such a cute image, Annette! So glad you inked him up! Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card, and an adorable image. Thanks for joining Stamping sensations. Good Luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x