Monday 2 June 2014

Peek-a-boo




I have been meaning to make a criss-cross card for a while, so decided today was the day!  I've kept the embellishments quite minimalistic as the papers were quite detailed and I didn't want to hide the criss-cross design either.

The gorgeous rich red burgundy satin bow seemed to match the dusky pinks in the image so I've kept the die cuts white so they didn't overshadow the image.



Also don't forget there is still a Spring sale on at The Stamp Basket at the moment, so grab some bargains as there have been some new items added to the discounts.


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
  • Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
  • Creative Inspirations - Tag (the insert pulls out from the criss cross card)
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



11 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Is there no end to your talents? This is super gorgeous hun, and I love that you didn't make it too busy, it would have been a shame to hide any part of it. Brilliant as always! Hugs xx

Gemma said...

Lovely card Annette I keep saying I'll make a card like that but never get round to it.
Gemma xx

Carol S. said...

Another stunner today. Cute image, beautifully coloured as always and pretty papers. Great recipe for a perfect card! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Mojca said...

oh my this image is really cute Annette. hugs! Mojca

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Another cutie-pie card!! Adorable hun!!!

Deanne :)

Dorte said...

Your criss cross card is such a darling, Annette, love it,
hugs Dorte

Carole Pollard said...

Love the design this is so pretty just fab Love and Happy Crafting hugs Carole x

Sarah said...

Oh my, Annette, this is just brilliant. What beautiful papers and I really should get that adorable stamp!! xx

Laura Sterckx said...

This is adorable! Love that image. You colored it beautifully. The flower patterned paper is so cute. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

Wishcraft said...

I keep meaning to make one of these too... but there are quite a lot of things I keep meaning to make, and never quite seem to get round to it!

Love this sweet image and your card is lovely - so pretty! Hugs, Lisa x

rachel said...

Hi Netty - your criss cross card is gorgeous - love it - I didn't manage the second of your new years resolutions either - lol! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week! Hugs rachel x