I have been meaning to make a criss-cross card for a while, so decided today was the day! I've kept the embellishments quite minimalistic as the papers were quite detailed and I didn't want to hide the criss-cross design either.
The gorgeous rich red burgundy satin bow seemed to match the dusky pinks in the image so I've kept the die cuts white so they didn't overshadow the image.
Also don't forget there is still a Spring sale on at The Stamp Basket at the moment, so grab some bargains as there have been some new items added to the discounts.
- Image - Wild Rose Studio Mouse on Presents
- Colouring - Copics
- Cardworks Card base
- Crafty Impressions Lace Butterflies paper pad
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Satin Ribbon
- Memory Box Vivienne Butterfly
- Memory Box Wrought Iron Fence
- Crystal Glamour Dust
- Glossy Accents
- Hobby House 8mm Pearl Brad
- Liquid Pearls
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations - Tag (the insert pulls out from the criss cross card)