Monday 23 June 2014

Bluebell and Squirrel

I've used one of my favourite images from the most recent release of Bluebell the deer images from Wild Rose Studio today, and although I do love our native red squirrels, because I'd coloured the deer brown, I thought that I should have some variety in fur colours on the squirrel.  So he's grey!  (only 3 shades though, not 50).

I've teamed it with some of my favourite Magnolia papers, and I'm not yet tired of my bow maker, so yup, you've guessed it, another double bow!



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



10 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous love the design and image just fabulous Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Larissa said...

Such a pretty card, The double bow is really fabulous.

-xxx-
Larissa

Chrissy said...

Can never tire of little Deers and Squirrels Annette and gorgeous colouring.Beautiful image and love the details too.

luv CHRISSYxx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Cute as can be, and I love your double bow!! I need to bring out my cutie stamps again, but have been on a CAS kick lately. Thanks for always inspiring me :)

Deanne :)

Ellibelle said...

Such an adorable image and beautiful card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More! Good luck!

Wishcraft said...

Adorable image, love it! Fab colouring and details, a lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

PS. I ordered some distress markers today... no idea why, I'll be useless with them lol! x

Melissa Bove said...

Wow! Gorgeous card!! Love that sweet image, fabulous coloring and amazing design!! Love the shape of the card!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Squirrel x said...

Hmmm, not sure about the references to "squirrel" "grey" and "50" in the same sentence..... absolutely fab card though so will give benefit of the doubt! Xx

Anonymous said...

tehhehee super cute card hunny love the shading, PMSL at Squirrels comment too! thehehhehee :0)

Shirley said...

Gorgeous card Annette. I love the softness of the lovely paper and the cute image.
Thank you for joining us this month and we hope you will join us again soon.

Shirley