It probably also helps that I've used my favourite Wild Rose Studio Corner Flourish die which I like to use to make a frame around the top of the card.
Hope you like it too.
Also don't forget there is still a Spring sale on at The Stamp Basket at the moment.
- Image - Wild Rose Studio Squirrel on Branch
- Typed Sentiment (Wendy Medium font)
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics
- Clouds - Dovecraft Shimmer chalks
- Cardworks Card base
- Wild Rose Studio Antique Library paper pad
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Wild Rose Studio Corner Flourish die
- Vintage Style Ribbon
- Wedding Day Pearls
- Glossy Accents
- Liquid Pearls
- My Mum's Craft Shop - Ink it Up
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Magnolia-licious - Birthdays
- Cute Card Thursday - Pink