The hubster needed a card for his brother's birthday.
The challenge, should I choose to accept it, was as follows:
- No bears,
- Definitely no cute stuff,
- Nothing pink,
- Or purple,
- Or lilac,
- Or any other colour that could be deemed pink or purple by a man,
- No glitter,
- No flowers,
- No satin ribbons,
- No pearls,
- No other kind of 'fluffy' embellishments, or what-nots,
- No pretty papers,
- No theme that could be considered 'feminine',
- Did I mention no cute bears?
So let me just check ... this one wouldn't be any good, right? ...
OK, OK, OK.
I pondered what might be left in a crafter's life once the above list had been banned?
So here goes.
A plain and simple, no frills card, as masculine as I could muster.
And not a pink bear in sight.
- Cardworks Card base
- Memory box Happy Birthday Die
- XCut Star Nested dies
- And a whole lot of physical restraint
- Delightful Challenges - It's a Guy Thing
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Allsorts Challenge - For the Guys