Sunday 30 December 2012

Heffalump with Wand

Today I'm using Bella with Wand from The Stamp Basket and this time used some gorgeous Nitwit papers in dark aqua and purples.  These are not specifically Christmassy papers, but I think the rich colours look fab, and I've coloured the image to match.


See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay


All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
Pop over to The Stamp Basket to see the lovely array of products on offer.



I've been inspired by:
  • Sketch n Stash - Sketch (old stash = corner dies, ribbon. new stash = papers, star banner, image)
  • Bunny Zoe Challenge - Celebration
  • Totally Gorjuss - New (star die cut, image, sentiment)
  • Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Happy crafting.

9 comments:

Larissa said...

Very sweet! Love the cute image and how you coloured it.

-xxx-

Mojca said...

Waw this is so so cute Annette. I love the cute sentiment. hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

wow fabulous card love the lay out too your paper choice is perfect love the colours superb hugs sassyxxxx

Christine L said...

Hi Annette...

Oooh if I wasn't so in love with pink, these two would be my favourite colours as they look so perfect together!

Fabulous Christmas card, love the garland die... and of course, that gorgeous image!

Hugs
Christine x

Elaine Stark said...

I love these colours together. A sweet image. Elaine

Anonymous said...

totally Magical LOVE the star bunting too! hugs me xx

Elise said...

Hi Annette! This is so beautiful! I love how the glitter swirls around the tree and that star banner across the top! Gorgeous!

Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Ally said...

Bless this is so sweet, really love this cutie-patootie!
Thanks a lot for joining us at Sketch N Stash!
Hugs, Alessandra

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Annette, your colours and stunning and such beautiful detailing. Bella is adorable and great colouring!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge