Friday 14 December 2012

Patches on a Pillow Box, and notice of 2 SALES!!!

There is a new release and freebie today at StampFairy and Patches is back.

I've made a dinky pillow box (for dinky pressies!) and kept it nice and simple.

I embossed the pillow box in a snowflake design, but the papers were already patterned so the embossing doesn't snow up too much.  I kept the colours simple and festive, just red and green, and glittered up the baubles to the max.




See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay


Whilst I've got your attention, there's also a mega Christmas sale going on at The Stamp Basket starting today, so get your skates on and get over there to grab a bargain.




Card Recipe:
  • Image - Patches Christmas from Stamp Fairy
  • Colouring - Promarkers, Copics
  • Papers - Sorry, I can't remember.
  • Snowflake Dies - My Favourite Things
  • Embossing folder - Cuttlebug Snowflakes
  • Glossy Accents - The Stamp Basket
  • Crystal Glamour Dust - The Stamp Basket
  • From my stash -  Ribbon
Please pop on over to StampFairy to see the newly released digi images, and the 50% sale continues!!!


Here's a preview of the set being released today:



    I've been inspired by:
    Happy Crafting

    9 comments:

    Unknown said...

    hiya what a splendid creation and such a beautifully coloured image love it hugs sassyxxxx

    Carissa said...

    What a sweet little gift.
    Hugs, Carissa

    Mojca said...

    such a cute gift, love all that sparkle and a cut little teddy. hugs! Mojca

    Unknown said...

    So sweet and love the glitter! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    Anonymous said...

    Totally cute I was going to say I love his glittery balls but that would be rude! thehehehee! so I love his glittery Baubles xxx hugs me xx

    Céline said...

    so gorgeous Annette,love the idea
    hugs
    céline

    Ribbon Girl said...

    Hello Annette - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl challenge, hugs Mary G x

    Larissa said...

    Very adorable! Love your box. Great idea to embos it, have to rember that idea. I really like how you coloured Patches.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    Eva Marie said...

    Awwww...what a real cutie! Wonderful creation.
    Thanks for playing at NSHK
    XX