Sunday 23 December 2012

Snowflakes

Another Stamp Basket creation today and I'm sticking to the traditional Chrimbo colours. I've also used a gorgeous new die called Ornaments Border Die from Whimsy.  I've cut it out in both red and white, and then pushed out the centres of each and swapped them over, so that the white centres are in the red border (look out next week for the reverse colours!!! LOL).

I've also used the white pompom trim again. I've seen it around other people's cards quite a bit this Christmas and it is lovely.


All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
Pop over to The Stamp Basket to see the lovely array of products on offer and the sale now on.



I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

4 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh thisis just gorgeous Annette. I love your new die and the layout is so so pretty.

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card. Such a sweet image.
Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin'.
Merry Christmas.

Susan

Kim said...

Adorable! Glad you could join us at Sweet Stampin'.

Larissa said...

Gorgeous. Great colouring on the image, the plaids are perfect.

-xxx-