Tuesday 11 December 2012

My Favourite Bear in Aqua

We're halfway through this fortnight's Christmas challenge at Top Tip Tuesday so I've made a little card featuring my favourite bear of the moment, Jake Wintertime.  I've used some cute aqua papers which are actually not Christmassy, but I've punched as snowflake border and with the snowy image they look suitably frosty.

The card is a J-Fold which I think is a lovely easy alternative to a traditional fold and it can be really effective.

Hope you like my card today.





See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


We're sponsored this week by Stampfairy and Simon Says Stamp.

Stampfairy also have a sale on this month so hop over there to grab a bargain while all images are on 50%.





Card Recipe:
Please pop on over to the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge Blog to see the other creations by the talented design team, and to enter our challenge.  I look forward to seeing your creations this week.

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

11 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card, and fabulous sweet image.
luv
Debby

Wishcraft said...

Adorable hun! Such a great design, fab image and colours too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Doreen said...

Beautiful card..lovely image and fab colours.xxx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Love your colouring!!

Deanne :)

Mojca said...

Oh this is adorable. love this cute little bear too. Such a pretty card Annette. Hugs! Mojca

Annette said...

Love your wonderful card! Love the sparkles!
greetings Annette

cheiron said...

Wonderful snowflake card! Love the sparkle! Thanks for playing along with the Snowflake Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Carissa said...

Beautiful card. Love all of that sparkle, perfect for the holidays.
Hugs, Carissa

Anonymous said...

Super duper cute!! love the lift of the yellow flower too! hugs me xx

Anonymous said...

Popping back to say thanks for playing along at Totally Gorjuss this week, hugs Samantha :0)

Larissa said...

Awww so sweet and great colour!

-xxxx-