Friday 21 December 2012

Mimi Frames

There is a new release and freebie today at StampFairy called Mimi Frames.

Those of you who visit me often will know that I'm not a 'C&S' kind of gal, but this image just seem to demand that I give the C&S approach another try.

So, no fancy shaped card base, no pearls or flowers (OMG!!!) just a simple (but gorgeous) rich plum coloured ribbon, one of my favourite pearl brads (I love these brads to fix a gorgeous satin ribbon on my cards) and a charm.

That's it.

Simples !  .....






See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay


Card Recipe:
Please pop on over to StampFairy to see the newly released digi images.


Here's a preview of the set being released today:



    I've been inspired by:
    Happy Crafting

    7 comments:

    Nikbee said...

    A fantastic CAS card. I love the ribbon.
    Nikki x

    Larissa said...

    Wow very pretty! Love the CAS look on your card.Love the cute charm you used.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    Doreen said...

    Gorgeous card...lovely image and colours.xxx

    Chrissy said...

    Gorgeous CAS card Annette..beautiful bow too, I love the colour..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Antonella said...

    Awe, so cute!
    Hugs, antonella :-)

    Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

    Gorgeous card Netty. Love the CAS approach! Sweet image too. Have an awesome Christmas hunny. I'm off to New Zealand mid Jan, so may not pop by for a while. Thanks for your inspiration and all the lovely cards I've bought from you this year! Hugs, Wnz xxxx

    Pat K said...

    Awww this is gorgeous Annette. LOVE the colours, design and cute image.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week with your wonderful creation. hugs, Pat k xx