Sunday 30 September 2018

Carolling Fun #1

You've probably seen that today is the final day Lili of the Valley are selling digis because they're reverting back to rubber stamps and physical paper pads.  I've been playing with one of the new sets.  This one's aptly named 'Carol Singing' and I've combined 3 of the images in the set to create a little festive scene.  The Winter Pastel papers are from the new release and the sentiment is from another of the new stamp sets called Bauble Bears.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs
  • Pinks: Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Blues: Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans
  • Reds: Candied Applie, Barn Door, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
  • 'Whites': Weathered Wood
  • Songbooks: Old Paper, Peeled Paint

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

This is so beautiful! I love the cute image and your colouring is beautiful. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Carol S. said...

Super cute and love the image. You could put it in the Winter Wonderland challenge, as it is 'Anything Christmas Goes'. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

its so cute!

Craftdee said...

Ooh! I LOVE this image, beautifully coloured (as always). I am gutted that LOTV no longer sell their gorgeous images as digis; I had a spend up before they stopped (bought thirty-something) but I couldn't get all I wanted before they stopped, AND they keep bringing out new gorgeousness to taunt me... I'm not even IN the EU!! Rubber is out of the question, postage is a bear and I just prefer digis anyway. Of course, none of this is YOUR fault, just seeing such sweetness so beautifully presented set me off, lol. Thanks for sharing anyway, lol, Donna x