Saturday 1 September 2018

Christmouse Pudding

I think this Christmouse Pudding image is one of my favourite Lili of the Valley images. I have teamed it with a simple but colourful design and a little twine.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Browns: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, 
  • Pinks: Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Reds: Festive Berries, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
  • Ground/Cutlery: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
hugs

Liz McGuire, said...

Thanks for joining in the fun at Creative Inspirations, your card is gorgeous, Liz x

Gina's Cards said...

I love it! The image is so adorable. I really do love your colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Stampin Mindy said...

Oh my goodness this Christmas Pudding image is SO CUTE! You have colored them just perfectly. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Good luck.

♥ Mindy