Wednesday 5 September 2018

Time spent with cats is never wasted

Although I do like doggies, I'm definitely a 'cat' person so this image from Stamping Bella is perfect for me!  The sentiment is also very true in my eyes!





We have two rescue kitties who are our furbabies.  Here's a picture of them from several years ago, but it's still one of my favourites of them because they both look so content snoozing together.




Card Recipe:

From Dies To Die For:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



8 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Such a beautiful stamp and another fab card Thanks for sharing your lovely photo of your cats gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

Sarah said...

What a lovely stamp and sentiment Annette, purrfectly you!! Churchill's quote "No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle" springs to mind too!! xx


Carol S. said...

We always had 2 cats and always from a rescue charity. I do miss their company but losing Charlie, our last cat, it was horrendous. I just cannot cope with that again.

I do love this image and the sentiment is brilliant. One gorgeous card! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a fabulous and cute creation! Love the adorable image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Fikreta said...

It's so beautiful card!
Love it!
cats are so cute!
I rescued other day little kittyt from street.
hugs

Anne said...

That’s such a great stamp and the sentiment is perfect. I’m a dog girl myself but I love cats too, and animals in general actually, all of them!
Lovely picture of your two fur babies
Anne x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous lovely Annette, beautiful painting, so lovely to see a pic of your kitties too!...xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Annette! Lovely soft colour work. Love the CAS finish with the inked edges too. Hugs, Wends xoxo