Monday 10 September 2018

Furry and Bright

As soon as I saw the puppies in this stamp set I fell in love with their expressions.  This pup is one of my favourites. I just want to scoop him up and snuggle him!  I kept the design very simple with some pop of colour in the papers and a little pale green ink edged around the card base.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Puppy: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, 
  • Hat/Scarf: Abandoned Coral, Festive Berries, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
  • White Trim: Hickory Smoke

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



5 comments:

Tami said...

I love this stamp set too!! Super cute set! I love your clean and simple card design with this stamp and watercoloring too!!

earl lea riser said...

Oh my goodness - That.Is.Cute!! Makes me want to start 'thinking' about Christmas!!

Sarah said...

Yep...a snugglicious pup for sure!! Cute card xx

Fikreta said...

very nice card!
hugs

Carol S. said...

Not a dog lover ( cats only for me!!) but he is very cute and a gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx