Sunday 25 November 2018

Happiness is a warm puppy

I'm sharing a small cutie today featuring a clean and simple design using CC Designs Puppy Power.  I've inked in a background and added some grass to the little snoozing puppy.  Isn't she adorable!





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Puppy: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Gathered Twigs, Tattered Rose
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Scattered Straw, Milled Lavender
Card Recipe:

From Dies To Die For:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous!! I must show Martin this...I am trying to convince him that Bowie and Bumble need a Sister!! xx

Dawn Phillips said...

This is so adorable. Love Dawn x

Carol S. said...

He is very cute. Hugs, Carol S. xx

Fikreta said...

It's beautiful card!
hugs