Saturday 17 November 2018

Snowman Christmas

I'm in clean and simple mode today with this cute image from Purple Onion Designs. Since it's mid-November I think I need to get a wriggle on with my Christmas cards!





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Bunny: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Tattered Rose
  • Green scarf: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Reds: Abandoned Coral, Festive Berries, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
  • Snowman's arms: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Snowman: Weathered Wood
  • Ground: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



8 comments:

Aileen said...

Beautifully coloured and so cute with the bunny cuddles.

Carol S. said...

Love this image and as always, beautifully coloured Annette. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh this is so adorable

brenda said...

A really sweet creation, thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Marlies said...

A lovely CAS Christmas card. I love the adorable stamp! So cute! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

Dora said...

This is so cute. I love it.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month

Sarah said...

Blimey, I am slacking...how on earth did I miss this FANTASTIC snowman!! xx

Fikreta said...

love this adorable card!
hugs