Tuesday 27 November 2018

Nose to Nose

Despite being one of the first brands I ever bought, it's been a while since I've used Penny Black stamps.  I've rectified that today, but with an image from a recent release rather than one of my oldies.  As soon as I saw this cutie I fell in love with it and just 'had' to have it.  Aren't they adorable!





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Tattered Rose
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Blue scarf: Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire
  • Red scarfAbandoned Coral, Festive Berries, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
  • Snow: Weathered Wood

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Fikreta said...

super adorable card!
hugs

Fliss said...

A beautiful wintery creation with lovely details and colours.
Thanks so much for joining our Winter Wonderland challenge at That's Crafty! and wishing you luck.
Fliss DT x