Sunday 4 November 2018

Monster Tag

I'm having a mini break from my Christmas makes with this monster tag.  I've been making lots of tags recently so will have some more to share with you later in the week, but for now, this little guy is having his day.  Cute isn't he!

I treated myself to a couple of the Ranger Distress Oxides and have created a water speckled background using Broken China and some water sprinkled from an old toothbrush (I found it gave a really fine spray when dipped in water and 'flicked'). I masked the little guy and the ground so they didn't get hit with any water and then blotted it with a paper towel to create the textured looking background.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Monster: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss, Wilted Violet
  • Sky: Broken China (DI Oxide)
  • GroundWeathered Wood, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh yes, very cute indeed!! Great colours too Annette xx

Alexandra said...

Such a lovely tag! Thank you for playing along with Create a smile challenge!

Laura Dovalo said...

Such a cute little tag! I love the color combo! Thank you so much for participating in the "Create your own background" challenge at Create a Smile. Hugs, Laura.

Fikreta said...

its so cute tag!