Sunday 16 December 2018

Diamond Rudolph

Whilst having a bit of a crafty clear-out, I found a half used pack of diamond fold cards that someone had given me and decided to use them for a few last minute Christmas cards. The design is very simple (mainly because hubby has just declared that he needs 18 cards for his work chums that I'd not factored into my plan) but with all the fuss of the fancy fold, I think the simple papers and image works well with the focal image.






Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Antlers/feet/nose: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain.
  • Grass: Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Fikreta said...

its gorgeous card with adorable image!
hugs

Sarah said...

Only 18? I do hope he will pay you well!! Such a lovely card Annette xx

ingunnsinekort said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing in our challenge at NSHK. DT Ingunn.

Katrina Bufton said...

This is fabulous Annette, the design really shows off the gorgeously coloured image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck,
Katrina x