Monday 10 December 2018

Mistletoe Notebook

I made this little notebook for a special friend who likes cute furries using one of my favourite Purple Onion Design images. I've used my Zutter binder to make this little mistletoe winter bunny into a handbag sized notebook as a mini Christmas present.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Tattered Rose
  • Green: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Reds: Festive Berries, Fired Brick
  • Ground: Pumice Stone

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

How cute what a lovely useful gift

Sarah said...

This is Amazing!! xx

Deb said...

So love this! I do love decorated note books, one of my favourite things!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Liz said...

I love your cute little notebook, great Idea for a present. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz - DT xx

Liz said...

I love your cute little notebook, great Idea for a present. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz - DT xx

Fikreta said...

its so very cute!