Monday 17 December 2018

Holly Jolly Critters

I've been wanting this stamp for a while and finally treated myself to it this month so I decided I should ink it up before Christmas passes this year!  Using all 4 critters only just fitted on my 6" card so I experimented by masking one off (sorry Santa-hedgie) for one of my two cards.  The sentiment comes from the same stamp.






Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Paws: Tattered Rose
  • Greens: Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Reds: Candied Apple, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
  • Ground: Weathered Wood
  • Star: Squeezed Lemonade
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

Aileen said...

Fabulous card Annette, love these little Christmas critters and your amazing colouring of them.

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
Happy holidays!

Helen said...

These are both adorable Annette - so cute!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x