Thursday 1 August 2019

Birthday Piggies

We want to see your favourite flowers at As You Like It Challenge this week.  I have lots of favourite flowers, but I really love roses and lilies. I've used both on my card today as well as some cherry blossom and floral papers too!

The sentiment is a circular die that I've snipped so that I can stretch it out to fit the larger circle I'd used to frame my piggies. It's worked really well so I might do it again.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Piggies: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Pot: Ripe Persimmon, Tea Dye
  • Flower: Dusty Concord, Wilted Violet
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

Anne said...

Very pretty, who doesn't love flowers <3
I have that die and find it a bit small so rarely use it, great idea to snip it to fit (why didn't I try that?)
Have a good day lovely friend
Anne x

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!

Sarah said...

I love these little porkers!!