Thursday 29 August 2019

Jasper Kitty

At the As You Like It Challenge challenge this week we want to see how you prefer to add text to your cards.  I'm not usually very good at adding sentiments, either stamped or die cut, but I guess my most common way is to use a typed sentiment which I can write myself.  I have quite a collection of different fonts but I really like this one which is called "KG Beneath Your Beautiful Chunk".  




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Presents: Wilted Violet, Milled Lavender, Wild Honey, Candied Apple, Aged Mahogany, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
  • Sky: Shaded Lilac
  • Ground: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

So cute and a lovely font. Elaine

Sarah said...

That is a lovely font Annette, reminds me of the older Paper Smooches rubber stamp sentiments. Sweet kitten too xx

Fikreta said...

love it!
so cute!