Wednesday 14 August 2019

Eeyore

I was in love with these donkeys when I saw the new release at Stamping Bella.  I've always been fond of Donkeys since a child, having one as a soft toy as a baby.  I also love Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh so this set was a must-have as far as I'm concerned!

The sentiment is from another Stamping Bella set, and it seemed perfect for this little fella.



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



5 comments:

Fikreta said...

its super cute!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Adorable Annette. Love your soft colouring and that gorgeous CAS card design, the border is lovely! Poor wee Eeyore, he just needs a lil' love and acceptance. Gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sarah said...

Such a sweet donk!! We saw one yesterday pulling a very fancy trap at the show xx

Contagiously Crafty said...

Such a cute little donkey. So glad to have found you through the SSS challenge.

Anne said...

I love donkeys too, this is adorable and a fabulous sentiment
Anne x