Monday 12 August 2019

Gnomie Seasons Greetings

This is my second sneak peek using the new gnome release at Lili of the Valley.  I've used one of the tag sentiments as a signpost by adding a wooden post again. I'm usually really forgetful at adding sentiments so this is a nice way to incorporate it into the image.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Bunny: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Beard: Pumice Stone
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Reds: Candied Apple, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Snow: Weathered Wood
Card Recipe:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

Sarah said...

Another cute gnomie...I love this x

Fikreta said...

its so cute!

Tami said...

Oh my gosh I love this Annette!! I’m looking through your blog this evening to see all that I have missed!