Thursday 9 June 2022

Blossom Tag

We're looking at hair colour today at As You Like It Challenge, and want to know if you prefer colouring blonds or brunettes.  As a brunette myself (ignoring the invading greys!) my go-to colours are automatically the browns. My default colours are Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs and I actually find blonds quite difficult to colour as they seem to end up getting darker as I add more layers!




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Hair: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint
  • Blues: Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire
  • Yellows: Scattered Straw, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed
  • Oranges: Fossilised Amber, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge
  • Reds: Candied Apple, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany
  • Ground: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A very sweet tag. I tend to colour brunettes more often too. Elaine

Chrissy said...

She is so beautiful Annette, gorgeous colouring and tag..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

So sweeeet!! xx

Cindy Groh said...

I’m running out of words to tell you how much I love these tags. You rocked on her hair. I need to practice more.
Idk if you do challenges or not but I wanted to tell you that a challenge at Happy Little stampers is a watercolor challenge. They have like 4 challenges for the month. I just looked and they have water coloring, CAS, Christmas, stencils and AG with a die cut. Plus SSS has a Challenge on Wednesday for a $25 gift card. That would be nice.
The things you make are stunning. HAGD!