Saturday 11 June 2022

Koala Hugs

Yay, the weekend is finally here and I'm sharing a tag full of hugs featuring the adorable Kali Koala from Amanda Jayne Designs.

I've used my Gummiapan Large Old Tag die, and offset two layers cut from different papers from the same pad.  

The sentiment is a Simon Says Stamp die, for which I've created a outline using my Silhouette.





Here's a close up of Kali, which I've printed in pale grey ink and watercoloured.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Pumice Stone, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss

Card Recipe:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

Another out of this world tag. Amazing!