Thursday 16 June 2022

The Biggest Cake

There's a new release due out on 21st June at Lili of the Valley, and I've been lucky enough to play with some of the new images.  This one's called 'The Biggest Cake' and as soon as I saw it those cute little fuzzy bunnies were calling to me!  

I've bought a few 6"x6" dies recently and this Paper Boutique Daisy Frame is one that I've been drooling over for a while.  I've teamed it with a simple die cut sentiment and everything is layered in some gorgeous shimmery Fuchsia Pink Pearlescent alternated with Baby Pink Plain Card.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Browns: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, 
  • Background: Tumbled Glass
  • Flame light: Squeezed Lemonade
  • Pinks: Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo
  • Reds: Candied Apple, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
Card Recipe:
Papermill Direct:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

Loraine Long said...

I always admire your skill at water colouring and the makes shared

Cindy Groh said...

WoW 🤩! Out of the ballpark. Love it.

Sarah said...

Looking forward to this release, it's about time I bulked out my LOTV arsenal!! xx