Friday 17 June 2022

Cheeky Monkey

I've been making quite a few tags recently to plump up my stash for gift wrapping. This one features Birthday Milo the Monkey sitting on his birthday present. I've printed the image in grey and watercoloured him before die cutting the image with a Gummiapan Large Old Tag.  



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Blues: Chipped Sapphire, Prize Ribbon
  • Yellows: Scattered Straw, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed
Card Recipe:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

I love that tag. I like that inside die cut, white one.