Tuesday 4 October 2022

Autumn Foxes

I had 2 foxies left over from my MIL's arched birthday card so I've used them to decorate today's Autumn themed project.

I've created some cardbases with my Silhouette and a font called 'Tasty Burger' which I've decorated with embossed pumpkin orange and mocha brown card.

I've used the brown negatives that were created from the first card to make the second card.






Designed for:
Lili of the Valley
Papermill Direct

Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Foxes: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness

Card Recipe:

Papermill Direct:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Such fun seasonal cards Annette. I'm tempted by those foxes! xx