Thursday 27 October 2022

Bear and Penguin

At As You Like It Challenge this week we're asking what your favourite Christmas image or animal is, and I think I may have found mine this week!  This adorable new bear has been released at Amanda Jayne Designs and I've totally fallen for him.  Normally, my favourite Christmas animal is a tuxedo wearing penguin (I adore love those funny little waddlers!) but this bear has seriously put my penguin addiction into question. However, just to be on the safe side though, I've added a photo-bombing penguin pal balancing on the bear's paw, but at the moment it's a hung jury!







Designed for:

As You Like It Challenge
Amanda Jayne Designs

Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Paw Pads: Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Oranges: Dried Marigold, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge
  • Reds: Festive Berries, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany
  • Greys: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A very sweet image and beautifully coloured. Elaine

Sarah said...

So gorgeous annette xx