Wednesday 5 October 2022

Bear with me

I'm trying to build up my stash of Christmas Gift Tags and this little fella is perfect for a fun decorative tag.  I've cut the base shape out using my Silhouette and lots of scallops and then just layered on some simple circles.




Designed for:
Dies to Die For
Papermill Direct

Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Reds: Candied Apple, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

Papermill Direct:
Other:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

dolcreations said...

Oh my Annette the is adorable! LOVE it! I must get going on my Christmas tags!!! You have given me inspiration for sure!