Sunday 23 October 2022

Polar Bear

There's an adorable new character released today at Amanda Jayne Designs.  This cute bear has captured my heart and so I've made him the focus of attention on this simple Christmas card. 

I've also been playing with my new Heidi Swapp mini foiling machine to create this lovely festive gold sentiment.  I printed the sentiment in some fancy fonts before foiling it in gold.  I'm really pleased how it turned out although photographing it poses a challenge!








Designed for:
Amanda Jayne Designs


Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Paw Pads: Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Reds: Festive Berries, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany
  • Greys: Hickory Smoke
Card Recipe:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



No comments: