Wednesday 18 January 2023

Mouse Tags

I've been playing with my new MFT tags and Mouse stamp set to create this sweet duo of gift-tags.  

The two meecies are waterecoloured and fussy cut, and I've added a trim of coloured paper cut with a stitched cloud edger die at the top.

The tags are cut in a hammered cream card with a base ourline in a matching solid colour. 

I've added some soft seam binding and organza ribbon to finish them off.





Designed for:
Dies to Die For
Papermill Direct

Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Mice: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Blues: Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon
  • Purples: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Wilted Violet

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

From Papermill Direct
Other
  • 15mm Organza Spotty Ribbon
  • 15mm purple seam binding
I've been inspired by:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



No comments: