Tuesday 17 January 2023

Sunflower Placemat

Today's post is a change from my normal papercrafting project becuase I've and a crochet break!  
I've made a pair of sunflower placemats which I'm really pleased with.  I based them on a tutorial that I found on You-Tube for a smaller coaster version, and I just added extra rounds of Dark Brown before changing to the Dandelion Yellow.  I might make some coasters at a later time, but I'm a bit dandelioned out after making 2 of them. They're quite quick to make, and I managed one on Sunday and another split over 2 evenings.





Project Recipe:
  • Stylecraft Dandelion DK
  • Stylecraft Dark Brown DK
  • 4mm crochet hook
  • Dandelion Coaster Tutorial (but with 9 rounds of Brown instead of 6 for placemat size)
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

Lola said...

This is really stunning.