Saturday 14 January 2023

Slimline Birthday Text

I've created a slimline base card (10cm x 21cm) using Rich Cream Hemp card, and layered a slightly smaller rectangle of New Turquoise.

The remaining rectangle of Rich Cream Hemp has been trimmed slightly smaller again, to leave a narrow frame around each layer.

The last layer has been embossed using Nellie Snellen embossing folder to give it a bit more interest.

The Birthday word was cut with my Silhouette cutter using a file called Birthday and Presents Words (Miss Kate Cuttables Silhouette Design ID 132773) and I've added 2 outline layers in alternating New Turquoise and Rich Cream Hemp for more definition of the word.

Finally I've cut some flowers using a die set by Hunkydory Moonshine called Fabulous Flowers and layered them around my text.




Designed for:
Papermill Direct

Card Recipe:

Papermill Direct:
Other:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



No comments: