Thursday 12 January 2023

You're Amazing

It's our first challenge of the year at As You Like It Challenge, and we want to know your favourite occasion to craft for. I love crafting for Christmas, but I'm a bit Christmass'ed out so my next favourite occasion is a 'just because' card, to tell someone special that you're thinking of them. I made this card for my bestie, as a little way to tell her how much she means to me.  

I've watercoloured the bunnies, framed them with some of my favourite papers, and added a layered sentiment which I die cut, and added some extra bits (the 'you're' text and the outline shadow) using my Silhouette.





Designed for:
Amanda Jayne Designs
As You Like It Challenge
Papermill Direct

Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Bunny: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Blues: Uncharted Mariner, Tumbled Glass
  • Purples: Villainous Potion
  • Ground: Milled Lavender, Wilted Violet

Card Recipe:

Papermill Direct:
I've been inspired by:
  • Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Too Cute
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Oh my goodness. These bunnies are a delight. Your Water colouring is amazing. Hugs Mrs A.

Elaine Stark said...

Love those cute bunnies and the colours. Elaine