Friday 18 October 2013

Birthday Calendar

Today's project is a birthday calendar rather than a card.

I've created a A-frame base in thick purple card, and designed a calendar page on my computer for each month of the year.  I've stamped mini images around the edge of the calendar to decorate it, and bound the top to my A-frame.

The pages flip over and you can enter the dates to remember on each page so you don't forget a birthday!

The image, featuring birthday presents, is Little Darlings Shop til you Drop from The Stamp Basket.


See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Project Recipe featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx

10 comments:

Christine L said...

Just catching up on your last couple of posts Annette... what a gorgeous red card in your last post... love that sketch too.. but WOW... this calendar is simply GORGEOUS... Love it!

Hugs
Christine x

Sarah said...

You clever thing Annette. I have just discovered the calender pages at the Stamp Fairy...you, on the other hand have created your own...fantastic job and that stamp is really lovely xx

Sue said...

Love your calendar and cute image.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and cute post. Simple and truely amazing.

Thanks!
http://www.cardwale.com/birthday

Anonymous said...

Annette I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea I have wanted to make a new calendar for ages and have an idea to do one like this! LOVE your colour scheme too! hugs me x

suzanne2 said...

oh Annette this is gorgeous, I really must make myself one. thank you for the inspiration.

Patricia said...

So very cute! Adorable image and great idea. I'm inspired to get started on my calendar for 2014. Thanks!

Mojca said...

Waw what a great project. Have to do this myself, I love this kind of calendars. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge too. hugs! MOjca

Anne said...

You have been busy Netty - this is fab, what a lovely idea.
Anne x

Larissa said...

Oh wow this is really nice! Love the idea of this and it would be so handy. Really love this.

-xxxx-
Larissa