Monday 21 October 2013

Fizzy Moon Gift Tags

I've just got some of the cutest teddy bear stamps from The Stamp Basket, and I couldn't resist making some little tags with them.  They're quite small images, but were still slightly too large for my Magnolia Dohickey tag die, so after scouring the web for a tag shape that I liked enough to try, I remembered that my one and only Cricut cartridge is called "Tags, Bags, Boxes and more".

Since my Cricut has been gathering dust for a while, I decided to fire it up.  However, I then discovered that I appear to have lost the booklet that explains how to use it, so I had to have a few practice runs.

OK, maybe more than just a few practice runs!

Anyway, after getting through quite a bit of scrap card, eventually I figured out how to select the right shape, get the right size and positioning on the cutting mat.   In the end it didn't work out too bad, so I got busy and made 4 tags, each using a different Fizzy Moon teddy image.

The coloured outer layers were hand cut a few millimetres larger than the machine cut image panels because I wanted to matt and layer the image panels with a matching coloured backing card.  Don't look too closely as some are a bit wonky!

I've made 2 in traditional Christmas colours, and 2 in my fail-safe colours of pink and blue.  :0)








See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Project Recipe featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx

20 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love these super sweet tags and all the sparkle.

laurelbeard said...

how cute are these! Love them.

Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Sarah said...

Ooh, they are fantastic Annette. The little guy on the skis is my favourite. xx

Mojca said...

Oh this is so pretty, love that fuzzy lovely bears and your tags looks so gorgeous. hugs! MOjca

Tracey said...

Glad you're getting to grips with your Cricut Netty & what gorgeous tags you've made :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Christine L said...

Such cutie little images again Annette... fabulous for these tags!

Hugs
Christine x

Dorte said...

Adorable tags, Annette, love the cute images,
hugs Dorte

Wishcraft said...

They're fab Annette, so cute! I've given up on my Cricut - boxed it up and moved it to the loft until I get round to selling it! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Little Fairies hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Oh these are just adorable, love them!
Helen x

Jennifer said...

These tags are so sweet and lovely. Hugs, Jen x
Krafty Keepsakes

Jean said...

oh these are gorgeous. just love them x

Jean said...

oh these are gorgeous. just love them x

Jean said...

oh these are gorgeous. just love them x

Jennifer said...

So typical of you Annette!!! Totally gorgeous!!! The shape of the tags is worth all the fussing to set up the Cricut, and your colouring is perfect.

Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Larissa said...

Wow these are really cute! Love the shape of the tag and the images are all so adorable.

-xxxx-
Larissa

Squirrel x said...

Love these mini FM stamps and all four of your tags are simply fabulous hun! Thanks for joining the festivities at CLF this week. Hugs xx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh my! What a bunch of cuties!!!!!!!!

Deanne :)

Lynsey said...

Beautiful Christmas gift tags! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge this week!
Hugs Lynsey x

Debbie said...

Aww these are adorable tags Annette. Just so cute. xx

sara said...

sooooo cute thanks so much for joining us at Bunnyzoes this month
hugs sara x x