Tuesday 1 October 2013

Sending a little love your way

Our theme today at Top Tip Tuesday is flowers, but I'm also guest designing for The ABC Challenge who's theme is 'W for Words', so I've combined the two to make this pretty card featuring Mimi Hearts from Stampfairy, who are sponsoring both challenges.

I'd also hoped to support the 'Autumn colours' challenge that Stampfairy are sponsoring at Ready Teddy Go, but unfortunately my card is missing one key component for that challenge; a bear!  I think I was having a dunce moment when I thought I was being clever in creating something to support all three challenges.

By the way, we're having a DT call at Top Tip Tuesday, so if you'd like to join the design team, then let us have your application by entering DT after your entry.  Hope to see you there.




See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.
Annette
xx

8 comments:

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Annette and clever use of the vellum, I have tried that once or twice but the sentiment just smudged :0( Beautiful papers too! xx

Mojca said...

Oh it's lovely Annette. What gorgeous colours. hugs! Mojca

Sammy said...

This is really adorable. love the colours! x

Debs said...

Totally adorable - amazing colouring.
Debs xx

Zippy said...

Such a lovely card and gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies xxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv
Debby

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Annette, I love the cute image and flowers.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card hunny love the colours too! hugs me xx