Monday 14 October 2013

Waiting for Santa

It's another Christmas card from me today (hubby already thinks we've got Christmas cards coming out of our ears), and I've kept the design really simple.

I've returned to my (current) favourite Christmas pad, First Edition's Silent Night, and a die that I'm really loving at the moment too, Cottage Cutz Holly Border.  I finished my card off with a few pearls, and an array of white flowers, stamens and pearl strings.

The image is matted onto silver mirri card, but it actually looks black in the photo as it's hard to get a good photo of the mirri card.  :0(



See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx

10 comments:

Christine L said...

Beautifully delicate Christmas card Annette... love the blues.. and that wonderful holly corner die is gorgeous! (REPEATING TO SELF... NO i don't need yet another die!!!)

Also loving that banner too!

Hugs
Christine x

Sarah said...

What a wonderful stamp Annette. I haven't broken into my silent Night pad yet....I just can't xx

Mojca said...

Waw really gorgeous Annette. I just love the layout and the cute little image. hugs! MOjca

Anonymous said...

Hi Annette thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us love the image and beautiful placement of those HH pearls, great use of the roses too, thank you for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Wishcraft said...

Very pretty card Annette, love that corner die :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Elise said...

HI Annette! This is simply STUNNING! Love how it looks like they're watching some falling snow or stars or something .. it's BEAUTIFUL!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Anonymous said...

Super cute card hunny xx

cheiron said...

What a sweet little gal! I love the blues and the sprig of flowers...so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us in the use a RUBBER OR CLEAR STAMP challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

Else Irene said...

Beautiful christmascard :) Thanks for joining us at the Wild Orchid challenge this week ♥

Larissa said...

So so cute. Love the colours on this card.